CoveCare Center’s Community-Based Services for Adults offer programs for adults eligible for Medicaid assistance and eligible Putnam County Seniors in need of assistance. Our expert, caring staff will help you develop a plan of action that supports your overall wellness.
Care Management/Health Home* helps adults with medical, mental health, and/or substance use issues to navigate service systems and access resources. Our care managers will serve as your partner and advocate. They can help you:
- Access medical, mental health and substance use care.
- Arrange transportation to needed appointments.
- Obtain housing, temporary assistance, and food.
- Live independently at home.
- Budget your money.
- Obtain insurance, benefits and entitlements.
*Medicaid Health Homes are insurance programs administered under the Affordable Care Act.
Senior Partnership Services
For residents of Putnam County aged 55 and older who are struggling with mental health and/or substance use issues, CoveCare offers assessments, care management, and counseling at your home or at another convenient location. We’ll connect you with other community resources and help you create a better quality of life.
In order to be eligible, you must be:
- Aged 55 and over.
- A Putnam County resident.
- Struggling with a mental health or substance use issue.
- Agreeable to accepting help.
Senior Partnership Services is a partnership between three Putnam County agencies: CoveCare Center, The Putnam County Office for Senior Resources, and the Prevention Council of Putnam County.